Glove patterns and cutters used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond. The metal and cardboard patterns date from 1970s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

.1 Glove patterns in a bundle tied with string .2 Loose glove pattern

More Information