Chocolate box for Red Tulip chocolates, made by Red Tulip Chocolates Pty.Ltd., 1981. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, presumably after the store closed in 1975.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cardboard chocolate box with printed tulip and rural scene on lid.

More Information