Chocolate box for MacRobertsons Romance chocolates, circa 1970. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cardboard box with lid, made to contain half a pound of chocolates. Lid is coloured pale orange and carries a design of cameo roses and a curvilinear border with brand name. Box contains original dark brown waxed paper lining and ten individual paper containers.

More Information