Chocolate box made by Darrell Lea Chocolate Shops Pty.Ltd., Sydney, Australia, 1978. Placed on display at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, presumably in 1978, after the shop had closed in 1975.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cardboard chocolate box with moulded celluloid liner. Box is white with textile daisy on blue background attached.

More Information