Box for Cadbury Black Cat Fine Chocolates, circa 1968. The box was displayed in the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton, when it closed in 1975.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

White cardboard chocolate box to contain one pound of chocolates. Cadbury's Black Cat trade mark, cat design on top of lid.

More Information