Bundle of white paper bags, used in the Old Lolly Shop, circa 1974.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Bundle of forty-six white paper bags tied together in one corner with a length of white string.

More Information