Summary

Packet of drinking straws, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, circa 1974-75, Made by Hygienic Drinking Straw Co..

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

One unopened package of twenty-four drinking straws and twenty-eight loose straws made of paper and contained in a bag of printed paper. Package is of transparent, printed cellophane.

More Information