Cottee's Passiona soft drink advertising sign, circa 1950, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular-shaped metal sign. Front has image of glass of sparkly beverage and passionfruit screened on a deep purple and cream ground. Text across bottom edge. Reverse plain, grainy deep pink in colour.

More Information