Shop advertising sign for Rothmans 'Pullman' cigarettes, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Small rectanular paper sign printed in red, blue, black and gold on a white background. An open packet of cigarettes with one extended is illustrated l.c..

More Information