Coca-Cola advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Square shaped sign of thick cardboard, portrait design. Ground colour red with thin white border along all four edges. Coca-Cola logo in centre in white. Reverse blank. Both signs are identical. Reverse blank.

More Information