Celluloid retail sign for home made pies and pasties, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, circa 1955-1966. The sign became obsolete with the introduction of decimal currency in 1966.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Celluloid sign triangular in shape.

More Information