Display for Simpson's Santas chocolates, circa 1970. Used at the Old Lolly Shop.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Display card of printed cardboard, displaying product name, description, price, and illustrated with Santa Claus and reindeer design printed on one side only.

More Information