Leed lemonade advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Square shaped paper board poster, of portrait design, ground colours yellow and green. Sign edged in green, with large green circle in centre which contains text and logo. Reverse plain white card. Both signs identical.

More Information