Shop advertising sign for Marchants Lemonade, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped paper board sign, of portrait design. Ground colour white, centre image in colour of man and children completed in cartoon style. Image surrounded by black border. Text upper and lower edges. Reverse plain card.

More Information