Shop advertising sign for MacRobertson 'Snack' chocolates, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped paper board sign of portrait design. Ground colours orange and white. Sign is comprised of text only. Two vertical cuts in botom edge for attaching sign to box. Reverse plain white card.

More Information