Freddos chocalte bar advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped cardboard sign of portrait design, ground colour blue. Image of Freddo the Frog on moonscape with planet earth above in sky. Reverse plain white card. NOTE: 2 identical signs (not noted in original cataloguing)

More Information