Advertising transfer for Cadbury's chocolate, circa 1965, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Circular transfer adhered to a paper base. Transfer ground blue in colour with yellow edging. Centre depicts image of block of chocolate and two glasses of milk. Transfer instructions printed on reverse.

More Information