Shop advertising sign used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped cardboard sign, landscape design. Ground white in colour, with thin orange coloured lower edge. Sign has been cut away from a larger piece of card. Text across centre. Reverse blank. Both cards identical.

More Information