Mars Bar advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Square shaped cardboard sign, portrait in design. Colour photograph of Mars bar l.l. corner, background colour photograph eggs and glass of milk. Circular price label l.r. centre protrudes from edge. Reverse blank. Both cards identical.

More Information