Paperboard sign with cardboard stand, for Streets 'Pineapple Isle' ice cream, circa 1972, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped paperboard sign, portrait design. Colour photograph of ice cream in centre, tropical sunset in background. Text along upper and lower edges. Reverse, plain with card stand adhered to centre.

More Information