Cardboard shop advertising sign for Streets 'Mountie' ice cream, circa 1966, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular paper board sign, vertical design. Colour cartoon image of Bullwinkle the moose. Ground colour yellow. Streets logo u.l. corner. Reverse blank, and has paper board stand adhered to centre.

More Information