Shop advertising sign for Schweppes soft drinks, circa 1965, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped paperboard sign of landscape design. Colour photographic image of two bottles and glasses of soft drink. Background completed in sun set colours. Deep white border along lower edge with text black print. Reverse blank.

More Information