Cottee's Big Boy Lemonade advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped paper board sign, portrait in design. Ground colour white, text along left side. Bottle shape has been cut out with small blue circular shaped stand attached. Reverse blank.

More Information