Cardboard shop advertising sign for Streets 'Triple Treat' ice cream, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Thick cardboard sign, printed and caoted in full colour on one side. Rect- angular in shape. Reverse plain white in colour. Folding cardboard stand adhered to reverse centre.

More Information