Cardboard shop advertising sign for Streets 'Top Scotch' ice cream, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular-shaped cardboard sign. Printed in full colour and coated image of ice-cream on piece of green/blue woven woollen fabric with an amber or topaz brooch. Logo in u.l. corner. Reverse, white-coloured card. Folding cardboard stand adhered to centre reverse.

More Information