Summary

Cardboard shop advertising sign for Streets 'Coffee Rococo' ice cream, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular cardboard sign. Printed in black and white with purple ground. Gold printed lettering. Image of man and woman in centre oval. Reverse plain white coloured card. Cardboard stand adhered to centre, reverse.

More Information