Summary

Cottee's Tango soft drink advertising sign, circa 1955, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular sign. Cream-coloured background with orange print in the upper right corner. On the left is a green can-shaped section with cream coloured printed text. The reverse is plain.

More Information