Cardboard shop advertising sign for Cottee's Passiona soft drink, circa 1960, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Long, rectangular sign in cream coloured cardboard. Contains printed text in black and orange. On the right side is a Passiona bottle on an angle. It has a purple diamond-shape label with a Cottee's logo and 'Passiona' clearly marked. The pull-top lid is purple. The fluid is orange. Behind the bottle is a circle with a pattern in blue and black.

More Information