Poster with the slogan 'It's a Good Thing to Have a Chest X-ray' issued by the Victorian Tuberculosis Association, circa 1950s. It was used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd and was found in a large storeroom downstairs at the factory.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Poster with black and white image of a family, mum, dad, young daughter and baby, standing behind a doctor and x-ray machine. There is white and yellow text under the image.

More Information