Leaflet titled 'Tuberculosis & Public Apathy' issued by the Victorian Tuberculosis Association, circa 1950s. It was used in the Simpson's Gloves Factory, where it was found in a large storeroom downstairs.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Single page typed notice on Victorian Tuberculosis Association Letterhead.

More Information