Alternative Name(s): Swatches

Fabric Samples from Strand Distributors Pty Ltd dated 18 September 1964. Used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, it was found in the small storeroom downstairs.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Four samples of lining fabric in white, navy, black, and chocolate stapled to a piece of letterhead with a typed message.

More Information