Unused War Savings Certificates Trustees Register, printed by L.F. Johnston, Government Printer, Canberra, circa 1945-1949. It was found at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd in small library in small downstairs storeroom. Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Trustees register of War Savings Certificates. Small booklet of lined pages. Booklet has a brown cover with black printed text.

More Information