Catalogue of Devon Leathercrafts products, issued circa 1933. Used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, circa 1933. It was found in the small downstairs storeroom at the factory.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Catalogue with brown cover with logo in red and white in top right corner. Inside of catalogue has extensive printed text and images of products in black and white.

More Information