Ladies' black suede handbag, circular box style with gold trim. Black suede strap.

Made by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, circa 1950s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Black grosgrain lining with unusual inset mirror.

More Information