Container for Eta Krunchi Krisps, circa 1970. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Container and Lid Tall and wide rectangular shaped clear plastic container with lid. Across front of container is a plastic adhesive label with maker's advertisement attached. Lid is plain, clear plastic with moulded, indented handle. Label is gold, red, blue and white in colour. Moulded handles protrude from container edge on both sides.

More Information