Summary

Cherry Ripe chocolate bar dispenser, circa 1960. Used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Wedge-shaped, moulded plastic dispenser. Base and exterior bright orange in colour. Interior cream-coloured plastic. Orange and white paper label adhered to front. Printed in white, gold and orange type. Dispenser made from two pieces of moulded plastic which have been glued together. Four small moulded circular feet on base.

More Information