Glass jar used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Glass jar, colourless and transparent, with broad base, narrow tapered body and bulbous upper section. The neck is narrow, opaque and rough- ened where a glass stopper would have been.

More Information