Summary

Milk shake maker, distributed by Nestle's, and used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Glass beaker, colourless and transparent, with wooden stand and aluminium lid with shaker mechanism attached and porcelain knob.

More Information