Glass jar and stopper, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Calrton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Glass jar with square base, tapered body; horizontal cross-section square with rounded corners. Surface has a slightly stippled finish. Stopper is circular in horizontal cross-section, with vertical ribs around the circumference, and open at the bottom.

More Information