Eta Nuts dispenser, circa 1960, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

White plastic-coated metal hooks protruding, for suspending packets of nuts. Stand is very simply constructed. A painted metal sign is attached to the top of the stand. Front is painted in yellow, white and blue and product name is printed in ink on surface. Back is unpainted silver metal and has product and price list printed on it in black ink.

More Information