Taupe leather and beige linen ladies' handbag, made by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1970-1975.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Ladies' taupe leather and beige linen style fabric handbag with zip closure. Beige stitching. Bag is bucket style Yellow label attached to bag.

More Information