Summary

Card of 10 metal handbag trims on a card. Imported from Max D. Hahlo, Hamburg, 1930s.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Card holding ten embossed metal cylinders 5.5 cms long. Designs are floral and geometric. Each design has a number written below.

More Information