Card of 9 nicklel handbag ornaments on a card. The style of writing indicates this card was most likely an import from Max B Hahlo, Hamburg.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Card holding nine nickel strips embossed with floral designs. Each has an order number written below. Found in glove making section east wall, upstairs

More Information