Butter pats used to serve bulk butter in the Old Lolly Shop, during the 1940s.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

.1 and .2 flat wooden butter pat or paddle. Grooves cut on inside, smooth surface with no decorations on the other. Short handle on each.

More Information