Motorist's leather heel protectors, with buckles, in box. Made by Simpson's Gloves Factory, Richmond, Victoria, Richmond, circa 1930.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Two leather heel protectors in box with printed label.

More Information