Card of 43 metal handbag ornaments, gold and silver, and mounted on a card covered with blue plush. Imported from Max D. Hahlo, Hamburg, 1930s.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Card has a protective felt cover. Catalogue numbers for each ornament are written on the back of the card.

More Information