Small two-tone brown leather purse, light brown front and back, dark brown gusset. Made by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, circa 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Back extends to flap which press studs onto front, and closes with press stud.

More Information