Black leather wallet manufactured circa 1930s. It was found in a box in the small downstairs storeroom.

Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Black leather wallet, folded in half with pockets sewn to each narrow end.

More Information