MacRobertson's Snack Chocolate packets, circa 1950. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Three identical paper and card packets square in shape. Each is decorated with multi-coloured horizontal stripes and motifs. A purple circle u.l. corner containing product name and manufacturer. Reverse yellow in colour with extensive text including product information and other varieties of chocolate.

More Information