Sign setting out the virtues and characteristics of the ideal employee or 'The Man We Need'. Signed at the bottom by Amos Griffiths Simpson, co-founder of Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond. Displayed in the factory for employees to read.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information